Friends for Life…

17th June, 2014 was the exact day I was feeling  aggravated.  I  didn’t  know   wh y but I   felt  like  nothing  near  me  could  make  me   feel  better,  not money,  not my favorite  actor and  not  even  chocolates!  I was missing my friends, my four friends who make up my life. I wasn’t able to contact them that day. 
When I would break down, they would pick me up. Whenever I  realized  I  am  worth  nothing,  they   hid  this  simple  truth.  Whenever  I  need  to  weep,  they  give  me  their  shoulders.  When I  laugh , they snicker.  When I merely smiled, they would  smile  from  ear  to  ear.  When I wished to pour my heart out, their ears were  ready  to  take  in every word. When I felt lonely, they  showed  me  I  am  not alone.  When I was over confident, they kept my feet on the  ground.  When I lacked self-confidence,  they  gave  me  vigor.  When I ended in trouble, I  could  see  their  foreheads   strained.  When  I  was  on the verge of  transformation  into  a beast,   they  surrounded  me  with  tender   care  and   love  to   turn  me  sensitive  again. 
I fear their loss till date. Without them, I  wouldn’t  be able  to  survive anything. 





They forgave me when they shouldn’t. They loved me  when  I,  myself, couldn’t.
At the exact date of 17th June, 2014 I wasn’t in control. I had  all  kinds   of  thoughts  that  gave  me  anxiety  and  fright.   My head was  spinning  and  I  was  tensed.  I felt like nothing was workable. I  couldn’t  relieve  my  stress   at  all! 
That day was given  to  me  by  God  to  help  me  understand the  importance of my ‘four idiots’.
Thanks, Smithin Sony, Vrinda Chugh, M. A. Natiq and   Tadasha  Kar.
 Thanks for your mere existence which make me feel  privileged. 
                                                                                                 - Khyati Sanger

Comments

  1. KHYAAAAATI! :') This is sooooo good. :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is amazing Khyati..... :D I Luv it... :)
    Thank you sooo much Khyati.... :) :)
    It really means a lot....... <3 this one...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Smithy for being there always. You're my 3 AM friend!

      Delete
  3. Thank u soo much khyati..dis means alot to me..dis is d best gift ever..I luv u sooo much..:*♥♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khyati! <3
    This is amazing :')
    I love you sooo much! How I wish I could come and hug you right now. Btw you should never fear losing us because thats next to impossible :*
    We will never leave you. NEVER! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for proving the truth of my write-up yet again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

A Battle Against The Downpour