When The Destroyer builds you up....

I sat alone in the dark shivering. My hands by my side not even trying to rub my arms warm. My legs, weak in bones dumped on the floor. There was absolutely no attempt on my behalf to feel better from this miserable state.
My eyes were fixed on the floor but my thoughts wandered about from one strain to another.



 So lost, I didn't even notice my Lord Shiva in front of me.

"What do you think you are doing?" he asked me.
My numb eyes gazed upon him, as I lifted my face, making evident the tear running down my chin.
He was sitting with folded legs like I was. His chin in his hands as his elbows resting on his thighs. He gazed at me with his innocent expression and a calm smile.



 "Why is Khyati crying?" he questioned, softly.
I let a feeble smile be shown and said with my trembling lips " no, Khyati is not crying".



"Then what is she doing?" asked my Lord as he knelt before my face. With a fainted smile, I casually answered "Growing up? That's why she is a bit uneasy. Changes are happening."

He hummed an acknowledgement and got up, and taking both my hands delicately in his, he pulled me up too. I stood up for a second too but little did my weak legs cooperate.

However, my Shiva didn't let me fall, as always. He caught me as I was about to fall, clasped me in his arms tightly and rubbed my back warm.

I rested my head on his shoulder and let myself go upheld by his strength alone. He was there to handle me.
He was there to dry my tears, let my head rest, revive me as he was holding me tight.

And soon, I did stop trembling for he had held me hard enough.
"You have grown up, Khyati and now I'll take away all your uneasiness " Shiva said, caressing his Khyati.

And I just smiled with my eyes closed. Shutting off from the world and looking for the treasure that could only be found within, as Shiva was now with me and he was a man of his words. πŸ’™πŸ’š❤πŸ’›πŸ’œ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour