The Bubble Of Trust

When suspicious eyes look at you,
I'll cover you in my arms,
I'll place about you, the very first
Bubble of my trust.


                                                 


Sensitive to your single prick,
Strong to other's doubtful piercing eyes
Flexible for you to move about
Rigid for other's to get you out.

This bubble is quite huge
Accommodating all that you have
And, since you have me too,
I'll get in there with you.

Your eyes seem to glimmer
You are enjoying this all
Careful! Don't make it burst.
It is made up of all my trust

If you pop it now
It'll never appear again
And you'll break me along
I'll never be so strong!





Even if it reappears
It won't be that gigantic
Nor will it be as mighty
It's a lifetime opportunity

This is all I am left with,
And the hardest part for me will be
to see you break it apart
After which, I'll never be ready to restart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour