A Letter To The Six Months Elder Me, From The Present Me




Hey, 6 months elder me!

Each month is a struggle and an adventure. Things turn worse as I haven't had much 'lessons' passed down to me by my mumma and daddy, but that helps me to view things with a fresh mind, not the cliched mindset.
I expect you to be a few things for me.
You should be more mature now. Patience, time management, activeness, self control and acceptance are the need of the hour for me. I hope you are more of these than I am because if you are, I am proud of you <3
AND HEY, Just 6 more months to go for your farewell! You SHOULD study! I hope you are! PLEASE DO for dad <3 PLEASE for me! Don't lose hope!

I am not even writing much these days, I don't know if you are, but if you are not, it's okay.
Your whole life is pending. Don't bully yourself because you are bullying the elder me int hat case and you have no right to do that!
I <3 you.

My religion rules me. Still, things don't seem to make sense to me, I hope your end is clearer! ^____^
DO NOT change because of your new school. I like you as you are.

I need to restart my sun salutation and meditation soon. Are you doing them? Please do, so that my efforts don't go in vain.

I don't know how things are for you but ALLLLL I have to say is that I NEED YOU TO SMILE because I want to be happy always and nothing is as important as that.

Let go of Ego, let Shiva rake over.

Shiva is YOU

<3 You have so much to live for

Keep that head up, princess, your tiara is falling ;)
Like, I mean if your head ever lowers it should be to either read or write.
I love you.

(How about, you write a letter to self too?? ^________^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends for Life…

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

A Battle Against The Downpour