A Letter To The Plants By A Little Girl

(A silly write-up I wrote as a little child. Laugh and enjoy!)

Hey Plants,
How are you? You appear happy! Don't you get bored and tired standing at the same place all the time? Still, you've a grace within yourselves. How is that?
People have so many tensions. Do you ever worry about something? Do you give each other scary looks or do you have lovers?
I hope you guys can love someone of a different variety!
A wind just blew and I saw your leaves nodding. Are you trying to say 'yes'?
Where are your parents? Do you live with them? Do they name you? Are even some on you called beautiful?
What all do you learn being at the same place?
I hope I could be like you for a day but could move. I hope your world doesn't have a high crime rate.
Does it hurt when I pluck a flower? How do you feel in autumn?
Give me a clue back.
Yours stillfully
Khyati



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour