Hey! Let me just pin up this badge on your upper.
There you go! Now, you are called a LOLer. Now, you can derive a lesson out of all your struggles. Now you will be able to look for your peace! ^________^
Sooooo......A crucial year is starting. I have to stay off net. Therefore, I'm not certain whether I'd have time to blog for these few months. JUST a notice. Most probably, I won't. TAKE CARE! ^____^
‘I believe in miracles, and God is the best one happened to me ever.’ “Go, clean the small temple in our house.” My dad said, and I was off at once! First, I took out all the idols of the Almighty and kept them on a glass table. They had gathered a bit of dust on them, but that didn’t decrease their purity even by a single fraction. Then, I started brushing off that dirt from the sculptures with a clean cloth, one by one. I took up the smiling diminutive statue of Lord Shiva ...
I slouched in my armchair, still quite strained about the loss of my one and a half marks and the friendship of an immensely sterling friend. Every time my brother would see my nerve-racked, he would drag me to a burger parlor to make me feel mentally convalescent, but he wasn’t home that day. ‘I hope he is back soon’, my mind chanted. It didn’t take more than a few minutes for my wish to be granted. My brother saw me, smiled and asked, “What now?” As always, I acted reluctant, because I few I could...
Little, glimmering and delicate pearls were falling down from the heavens. They were ready to hit any surface and burst themselves, dividing them into multiple tinier ones. They were as soft as velvet and as desirable as the genie’s three wishes. They drenched everything in their way, and cooled down its temperature, making it calm. I went out of the dry shade I was under. The indiscriminate drops gradually soaked me in their swampy nature too. The soft shower couldn’t cool me down. It brought back memories of happiness that made me gloomier. Once it had brought smiles to me but, now as it reminded me of my grins, it took them away simultaneously. I sat down on the fresh grassy plot, not being in a state to ponder on what other people would think of me. My eyes impersonated the clouds and departed a flow of watery drops from themselves. Tears rolled down my cheeks because of the rain that could make everything elated but me. My egressed drops blended with those of the...
Comments
Post a Comment