A mistake Committed

*A free verse poem...*

"So, you are the one who preaches prophecies,
And you are the one who's optimistic,
So, why do you muse over the tiny thing,
When you know there's so much more to life?"

'I care not for myself but my family,
They care for this diminutive detail,
I've been mindless and exhausted,
But I curse myself for it.'

"You've given your best, I know,
No better could you do,
Worked hard you have, I am aware,
Be confident of your God."

'It doesn't matter if I give my all,
The output doesn't suffice,
No appeased am I of myself,
I've failed my family.'





"Practice more. You can improve.
You have the potential,
You can live your dream,
Comprehend and live with little failures."

'Practice, practice, practice!
Everyone says so twenty four-seven,
I've worn my fingers out,
Suspended all I could for practicing!'

"Are you so happy when you win
As gloomy you've turned
After this unconscious mistake?
You've gained more than lost!"

'Who cares what I gain!
They laugh at my loss,
I've nothing to be proud of,
I'm hopeless, a disappointment!'

"I can't say more, my honey,
But that the failures are essential
To be glad while winning,
I'm you Heart, honest enough!"

'As right as rain you are,
But I am the Mind and I govern,
I don't think you've been good enough,
And I am as honest as the Heart'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour