"My Life is like your throat".... WHAT!

"My life is like your throat, Almighty!" I told Lord Shiva realizing it while still wrapped in a hug with him. "What? How?" he asked me, almost giggling at the stupid comparison made by me.
"Yes, of course, it is! Your throat is so blue, Lord." Said I, depicting obviousness. "And, also, it's cold like my life."
"Cold and blue." repeated Lord Shiva with a tone of analyses.
I just nodded, pulling him tighter.
He hummed and called me "as right as rain."
"There is yet another similarity , angel!" he pointed out. "My throat has given me honour amongst people, just like your life will do" he declared.
I pulled back at once.
"Really?" I interrogated in an awe.
"No kidding!" said a grinning Lord, as he gently brushed the hair off my face.
"But," said he, making me alert "this throat has given me tonnes of responsibilities, followed by a multitude of regrets, break downs and tensions."
I hugged Lord Shiva, tighter than ever, shrinking my eyes hard. I knew what he meant but I was scared of my life flinging at me these hurdles.
It took Lord Shiva less than a second to hole me in his protective cover, after I had fallen in his arms again.




He whispered to me, "Do you know what I did in return?"
I nodded answering "Never backed down and stood tall and strong."
"And, that's what you're expected to do, angel!" explained he.
But, he was the Almighty and I was just an ordinary lady. How could I be as mighty as him? I didn't believe in myself.
I mused over whether I should talk about this with him, with my eyes still closed. I feared to anger him; to display in front of him the coward side of me.
I could hear him giggle, while in his arms. At once, I opened my eyes wide, feeling perplexed.
"Har Har Mahadev!" he recited, that 'God resides in all of us.', as if he had read my mind.
And, I wondered if he really had, as he was God and knew it all.
"Besides, I'm always there for you. You are not alone!" he told me, comfortingly.
My lips curved into a smile, and I shut my eyes again, feeling protected.
"I love you!" I told him
"So do I!" he said.
And, I acquired the brightest smile of the era....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour