Destroyer

He is life.
I love Him.
I'm Destroyed.
And, find, only destruction my way ahead.
I'm not Destroyed because He doesn't love me back.
I'm Destroyed because He does.
My Shiva, The Destroyer.


He, my Lord, destroys for the Greater Good,
He'll destroy if He loves you, they say.
And I, The Ego, so worldly, let myself be Destroyed.
He wasn't destroying me.
He was destroying for me.
I destroyed myself.
I'm not powerful enough to save myself.
I'm just weak enough to destroy myself.
Each time The Destroyer destroys for me
The Ego will destroy me.
There is no way out, no safe way out.
I can't be rescued from myself.
I'll be hurt, I'll be Destroyed.
My love for The Destroyer is Eternal.
What better,
Than The Destroyer and The Destroyed
put together?
I'm Destroyed,
But, I'm His.
And, that hurts,
But, that's exactly what I want to be. His.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour