The Mystic Dance

(Hey LOLers!
 This poem is written by my English teacher whom I always look up to.....
What better blend then my IDEAL WRITING about my LOVE? ^__________^ )


Dance a dance O Mighty One
Let it be one paralleled by none
Gazing at the distant skies, my hopeful eyes,
Wait to see thy tantalising twirls; thy unique and unrivalled style 

Spin oh spin; dance; O dare
We’ve heard you dance without a care.
In my dreams I did hear once,
The thunderous tapping of thy feet

I tremble… quiver at the very memory 
Yet revere thee and thy 
Long and matted, knotted tresses, 
The snake swirling around thy neck

And even more thy awe- inspiring, the Third… majestic gaze.
Dance your dance… Divine One
They say, you’d dance and all will bloom
We’ll see a new beginning; a new moon

I wait for the turn of events, ever so patiently
What’s the delay O Heavenly?
Churn this earthly, worldly grudge
And restore the eternal balance of life for once



I wait eagerly… I look all around
A forlorn one I feel, with nothing about.
Where would I find my dancer say?
I hear no thunderous voice but a gentle one 

That too not without but within
It said softly, “Look deeper still and find the dancer you will.
For that is my humble abode,
Go no far… search no more.

Dance to the rhythm, the tune you’ll hear
Not above but inside of you.
The divinity you search, you are born with it.”
Startled, perplexed I stood,

With disbelief yet tried to look, deep within.
With closed eyes and a tranquil mind, saw within
Then realisation dawned on me
And found the dancer’s zeal therein.

Aching, longing, wishing to dance
I twirl, I swirl, I whirl, with the new realised self
“What be that change Where would I see?”
Asked my mighty one smiling at me 

“Be assured I’ll bring the change, 
Not without within” I said.

Shivohum!

                                                                                           - Ms. Kriti Wahie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour