On The Dead bed

Listen to me, my son
Its the time to say goodbye
But, remember all my lessons
And, don’t you dare to cry

You have to be strong
You are just losing me
But, we all have suffered
And, lost our country

I want you to fight for Tibet
To bring back it’s glory
Follow my path
And weave the same story



Destroy the Chinese force
And, make me proud
I’ll be watching you do it
From behind a cloud

I’m going to Tara
Mother will accept me
I’ve fought for Tibet
And died with dignity

You take the bullet 
Right at your chest
But, like dad, be
Fearlessness at its best.

You appeal to the world
Preserve Tibet’s magic
Losing it than you
Will be more tragic.

Tell your mother 
I haven’t died
Just watered the tree
Of Tibet’s pride

Tell your children
What you learn today
- Water, to be
And dedicated, to stay

Tell your wife
Never to pine,
And to see you
As a soldier, shine.

Stay Blessed, son
My last words will be
Buddha will destroy 
All our enmity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour