Flames prevent running back, tonight. (PART 2)

Every flame is burning a bit of my life, each time it's mocking me. It's hurting, but it's not over.
The next light to showcase itself is a white light. I blink at it for a moment, realising its presence. I can't believe it! Amoungst all the dim lights, I find the white light of purity and peace. I am glad like a child is, while looking at his mother, amoung strangers.
I get up; stumble to reach it, for achieving warmth and strength.
I want this flame to stay. I'm about to touch it, it won't harm me. My hand will reach it in a second and I'll finally achieve bliss!
But, I've forgotten that this bunch of flames is not gone yet.
The black flame consumes in itself the white one, before I can reach it.
It is all so sudden. I cry out!
I back off and fall on my thighs. All I can do is see and hear as if I'm bound with bars. I see the white flame slowly and painfully being extinguished, and I can hear the evil laugh of the black flame.
Tears run out of my eyes, as the black light displays to me all the evil that I've done, and the times when I've killed peace for others.







I can't trust my own self after I see in the flame, the harsh reality.
It won't go until I'm not peaceful, and I'm already not! My sitting posture makes it evident. I've folded myself up looking at the floor and then, in different directions, while I am shivering.
Black flame has pulled it off for me. Its job is done too. The flame looks satisfied, and making fun of me, it goes away.
It's position is replaced by yellow flame which reflects to me my inner ambitions and shows me how I want to shine in life. I'm perplexed why it is giving me positivism.
I smile, I feel like the flame is trying to help me. It feels so good in its presence, before, the flame grows longer and with it's several hands, tears my dream in pieces.
I can't take it! My head is splitting into two!
I get on my knees, and I just shout! With the energies of my pain, hurt and aggression blaring into the skies, I scream myself, out of my soul.
Each cell of mine is burning, it's burning bright orange, and it's displaying the might of my agitation which is more powerful than a thousand fireballs together.
I burn. My eyes burn, and my soul burns, putting to ashes all its stains.
And, what my flame speaks is so different from the other flames.
It screams, "Sure, the mistakes have been committed, but the apologies have also been made. Reviving dead past leads to nothing so stop doing that! I'm a new flame, and I'm stronger than you old ones, defiled by past! So, fear me! A brand new starting has to be inaugurated and, it'll happen only after you all, with the specks of past, are put to death by me! "
Having said that, my flame starts burning more furiously, and I know, there is nothing to fear now.
The fireballs wish to escape, now.
But, as I've said before, there is no running back, tonight....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour