hey, loves! :'( Don't forget loving my blog!

HEY THIS IS FOR YOU ALL! READ THIS!
Hi everyone... You all have given me loads of love here. I have always HATED being on Social Networking Sites, but you all, my friends have made me LOVE it! :* I love you all, a lot!
You guys have given me love AND net addiction. -_-
BUT I love you all! I've a bad news. I have to leave the net for 2 months for examination purposes. :'( I'll miss you, all! This feeling is soooo strange! I can go on about how much I'll miss you, as I love to write, but won't bore you with that, now.
You all have helped me by encouraging me with lessonsoflifelol.blogspot.in and I don't know how to thank you fully for that! :'(
I feel scared that after I'll return, everything will be changed, and maybe I'll be forgotten, by you all..... I just hope not...
Even my blog has to come to a halt and it's almost killing me, but this examination is sooo important and I've no control over myself.
So, It'll take me 2 months.... Don't forget me. Miss me. and, please don't differ when I'm back. I want you all to be as you are, I fear losing you all! Don't make my fright a reality.... Love you! :* bye honeys You'll be missed tremendously... I hope, I do well, and get back in full swing, and enthusiasm, and our separation doesn't go waste...
<3 LOVE!!!!!!!!!
Khyati Sanger :* (THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU ALL HAVE DONE FOR ME!)
P.S. If I don't get good marks in this exam, I won't be able to get a good school for my further studies, and maybe, I won't be able to succeed in getting the best institution for English...which will be a nightmare. Also, I might lose my dream of being an authoress... I might lose my meaning of life.. BUT THAT WON'T HAPPEN.. for you all are with me. I love you! I love LORD SHIVA, and I believe in him, you all and myself. Pray for me. Love you... I hope everything happens for good and gives me appeasement.. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
BYE
SO LONG!
 :'( <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 x 100000000000000000000
DON'T CHANGE! AND...
DON'T FORGET ME...please?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour