Reviving The Trip (The First April)

April 1 commenced with no foolery but a very serious exam for me.
It was the so called life decider said the people around me, but frankly I didn't give a damn. It was the exam to get an admission to a new school which I wasn't interested in at all, and I had informed my dad about how lightly I was taking the exam. Thankfully, he had understood.
So, the exam went horrible but I really didn't care! Just when I came out of the hall, I told my dad about the same and he told me not to worry and prepare myself to got to Shimla ( a hill station) for a trip then. Okay, perf!
Soon, my dad, my brother and I had packed our bags and were all set off to the road in our car for the trip. We were first going to stop at Chandigarh.



It was a beautiful journey of life.
I couldn't see any porch areas but I saw several farmers and their green fields too, of all kinds of sizes. 
I saw not only people and places, but their cultures. 
In the middle of all those open fields, I even saw a single small room, and I kept wondering what they were for. I couldn't really figure out the reason.



Anyway, later in the journey, we stopped at one of the dhabas ( small restaurants on highways ) for snack time. We had tea and pakoras. My brother and me ended up on the swings made for little children. It was fun!



Then, we resumed our journey.
My daddy told us about some stories of his time from the place we were passing by, and scary ones!
It was a great family time for us after quite long.
My mind wandered here and there. Then, it got stuck on Vaibhav. He didn't have a family, but he really was family to me! I wish I could just tell him that.
I had already planned in my mind the 'family trip' with him. I would just go and let him know about it as soon as the trip ended.
There wasn't any internet access in Chandigarh or Shimla. I could get it, I admit, but I didn't want to. It seemed nice for me to get a life rather than an internet connection.
Soon, we reached Chandigarh, and stayed with my daddy's best friend in his house. They had been friends since their schooling. Their friendship always gave me encouragement and surety about the friendship of my current school friends with me.



Abruptly, I felt at unease.
I seemed under the weather, and was very uncomfortable!
I ate my dinner and went to sleep.
In the middle of the night, I woke up, and, I threw up.
I knew it was coming. So, the bad part of the journey had started.
I ran to where my dad and his friend were chatting and broke the news to them. They cleaned up the mess, gave me medicine and everyone went back to sleep.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour