They are everything

They are not my lovers,
But love me even more,
They are not my family
But all relations they restore.

They are not jokers,
But  can anytime make me snicker,
They are not cops,
But beat up my wrong doer.

There are no teachers,
But teach me life lessons,
There are no jewels,
But my most precious possessions.

They are not stars,
But glimmer in darkness,
They are not rainbows,
But all the colours they harness.



They are not Gods,
But take life decisions for me,
They are not angels,
but gift me true glee.

They love me,
Even when they shouldn't.
They understand me,
When I myself wouldn't.

They encourage me,
When my reasons to live die,
They comfort me,
When I fall apart and cry.

My friends they are,
Sticking together forever,
I am always grateful to God for them,
Can't survive without them ever.



I am nothing in front of them,
I mess up every time,
I owe them an apology,
Forgive me for my crime.

They are a major reason,
For me to survive,
I wish our memories,
Could quickly revive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour