After your soul left your body

When your soul left your body,
Everyone cried, so did I.

Your daughter won't stop crying.
It has been three days.

She won't eat or drink anything
Because you didn't.

Your wife says she has lost
her everything, now.

But, grandpa, believe me
Mother nature remained the same

She didn't care about our misery
She didn't change

Grandpa, the sun still rose,
Spring came back



The butterflies were happy
The flowers danced

The leaves took birth again
The grass was crisp and anew

Why did Mother didn't mourn
Grandpa, why?

Was it not something to cry for?
All people did.

I ponder if it really was something beautiful
Because our Mother was happy.

Was it really death, Grandpa?
Or, a new birth of yours?

Free from handcuffs of the world
A fresh chance

If not that maybe you are
With My Lord, safely!

Either way, I know you left
But with grace on your face.

I just hope Mother is right
And while everyone mourns

I hope you are happy and renewed
With the same golden heart, like none.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour