The Breeze

Once I had been all alone but now I had my two hands, in the hands of two competitors, competing for me. Who knows, there could have been more, if only I had more hands!

One of them was my lover. My second hand was taken by the rain-kissed breeze. Now all I wanted to see was who owned my heart better.




"I've knelt down for you,cherishing the touch of your hand. The breeze can never touch you this way" said my lover. Just then, the breeze blew hard, trickling from beneath the leaves as if reaching out to me and embracing my whole body with a fresh touch. And, he had his answer.



"I try to relieve your stress and make you happy! Be mine!", said my lover. A harder blow of the breeze with the mild scent of wet Earth and I felt better than ever, not being able to stop smiling! And, he had his answer.


"But, I am mature!" my lover took to practically to win me, this time. "I am an adult, I know how to handle you." To that the breeze blew the hardest with flakes of cool mist in it, as if being cold and insensitive due to anger. He had been on earth and explored every corner if it, even before my lover was born. And, he had his answer.

So hard the breeze blew, so powerful, that I felt his icy tone on my bare skin, freezing my brain and exhausting my inner fire. I began to shiver.

My lover, upon seeing me this way, caught me harder than hardest ever, in his arms and rubbed me warm.

"And, who promises to protect you from all?" And, I had my answer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour