My Almighty talks to me

I am the kind of a person who believes in the things that are mostly invisible. I believe in love, hate, care and my Almighty. Nope, I am not emotional! I also believe in the invisible air around us, just like the Branch of Science. My craziness would turn visible in the next line but I still chose to state it. I believe that a voice resides in my heart and it belongs to my Almighty. I can actually feel his Eternal vision taking care of me merely through his protective stare.
He, my Lord, has thrown situations my way which prevent my heart to fall in the prey of the beast that lives inside of me. My God shushes the beast down each time it tries to arouse. My Lord pushes me in circumstances that allow me to gain a lesson of life. Nothing can hurt me until He wants it to.
Through the incidents that make me cry, My Lord indicates me to turn stronger. Every time a tear flows out of my eye, it takes away with itself an amount of fear and pain that my heart overflows with. Every teardrop makes me stronger as it takes my ache and evaporates to Heaven, where my Almighty is ready to receive what it contains, all with a smile.



The statue of My Lord had never whispered words to me but his Omens have spoken significantly.
I , a sinner, a person burdened with tonnes of loans from God, a liar, a disappointment, I  can never be more special to Lord than anyone of you.



Almighty's purity keeps everyone equal in front of Him. My Almighty talks to me but He even talks to you. You should just sit silently and attempt to listen. My God can't speak very loud to you all, The reason being, He has a different message for each one of you, He gives no loud speeches. Also, his throat starts aching.                                                                                        -Khyati Sanger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour