Future as the Harbinger

A Ballad


I saw my own future
With a scar at it's face
Who came as a Harbinger
My life who would trace
Just before my eyes.

"You've cried endless nights,"
Said my Harbinger to me
"You've outgrown terrible fights"
Again it's scar I could see,
As it sat, just before my eyes

"You've had untoward moments
That create this scar for me to capture
You've faced everyone's disagreements
And now you see your future
Right before your eyes"

"And even though you see me
You don't know what I hold
Lovingly or truthfully
the story has to be told"
It smiled before my eyes




"Your life has been a nightmare
But I'll make your dreams come true
Full of honesty, love and care
success is what I hold for you"
And it turned to glitter and got dissolved in the skies.
                                                                     - Khyati Sanger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour