Helplessly, In Love With My Almighty! (I don't know if it's good or bad, though.)

Oh! The possessor of the blue throat,
You are the most elegant dancer,
A fearless warrior to note,
And the most passionate lover,
No one can love me true,
But only you.

Down to Earth, you've always been,
Slash opening my cocoon of dismay,
And letting the glad me be seen,
Yet, "I'm just a normal person," You always say,
My butterfly of elation flew,
Only because of you.

Girls pray to you patiently,
To acquire a lover like you
As you always give your devotee,
What she wants. I know, it's true,
Sunshine of every day brand new,
Is also given by none other than you.

And then, there is me praying,
And asking you, yourself, to be my lover
I'm forever chanting and saying,
"None can be like you. So, marry me!" However,
I know it can't be true,
But, I want to marry only you





I know you won't descend down for me,
And your Holy Family will seethe with anger
But I trust your protection over your devotee,
I apologize, but I need you to be my lover.
Even after every false I do,
I wish you love me too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour