Flying back to God

I lay down on the lap of my blesser
Without a care, I chose to relax,
With my anxieties turning lesser
I can feel it as my sadness cracks

I've done my each deed
And borne all the sorrow planned for me
I've suffered because of my greed
But now, I am liberated and free 

As my broken wings of Salvation
Were being repaired by my creator
So perplexed for years was his creation
The world had treated me no better





But soon my wings were fixed
And it was the time to fly back to God
The worldly me had a feeling quite mixed
Before I was tenderly touched by my Lord

My heart brimmed with contentment
The soul of my lifeless body regained it’s breath
Even if I didn't enjoy the life on Earth I spent
I’ll live to the fullest my life after death.
                                           - Khyati Sanger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour