The Tree on which English grows

I've always grown in the desire of becoming the best of the best sellers. Too ambitious and dreamy, many might say but making big goals leads you to your full potential I believe. Several people have contributed  to giving the immature vision of my eye, the spark of desire. My mother was the one who embedded the seed of love for English in me. She introduced me to the language, and shook my hands with it. At first, it petrified me for my newly found friend was difficult to comprehend.
But as any other friendship, that of mine and English developed to be only stronger over time. I soon cultivated the habit of writing too, because of my mom. I give myself the credit of letting the seed, sown by her, grow. I wrote almost daily accepting my mom's challenges and competing with her for writing different pieces. She would pretend to lose to give me encouragement, most of the times. The seed had become a seedling already. My mother had toiled the field around the seed. It grew further with the grace of Almighty. I had not recognized my passion, then. People around me started to compliment me for my work and that was when I got to be aware of the seedling. I smiled at it as I could see it growing into a plant now, but it still had a tender stem.
I had got the enough determination by then to get it grow, and to openly claim my best friendship with English. I told my dad nervously about this unusual and back breaking dream of mine. He became the Sunlight for my soft plants. Unlike many other parents, he never told me to become an engineer or doctor, he rather told me to pursue my talent with the best of my potential. All I could feel was gratefulness and a special push for moving ahead. The stem had hardened by now.
Very soon, I started participating in multitudinous contests  and I created a blog, a platform for my write-ups. My best friendship with English had turned into a love affair by now. My blog had decorated the plant with it's first ever bud. The people and friends who viewed my blog rendered water to my plant and helped the bud blossom.



I aim to get this planted turned into a tree, gradually. I want to shower beauty over it.
My viewers are the water for my plant. They are the life-giving force for my plant! If any of you, my viewers, leave, my plant would lack water and turn one fraction lifeless. Only with your help can it grow. And, it is only you who can make it a tree. I hope for a constant supply of fresh water for my plant and the enough might to protect it from any hailstorms. Your water will be rewarded by colourful flowers and juicy fruits which belong to you, I promise. You can come and collect them any time from this Tree on which English grows.
I desire that my love for English extends wider and I marry Him, My English, with the love infected in me forever. And I wish I can enjoy the sight of the evergreen tree too, with my Husband, my English.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour