I want to

(I poem I wrote as a kid. Have a good laugh!)

I wanna write something nice
With a bit of spice

I wanna write something good
About someone's livelihood

I wanna weave a story
About something that's funny

Or maybe something tragic
And how about some magic?

I wanna use some phrases
That go on till many races

I wanna give life to my writing
With the right words I'm finding

Finally I wanna compile it all
And write a book, quite small

I wanna sweat getting it published
I want it to be on everyone's wish list

I want it to be proud
And stand rest from the crowd

I want my loved ones to be happy
Who once saw my in the nappy

I want my best friend to boast
For helping me at any cost

I want the people I know
To respect me even more

I want the world to know when I die
But I don't want it to make them cry

I want them to be happy for my life
and contribution to literature

And I never want them to forget my stories
even if they forgot my physical features.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends for Life…

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

A Battle Against The Downpour