Thank You

Netra's feelings on the 100th post:
So this was it. Khyati di was shutting down her blog (at least for a while) and I thought about this a few times.
I said to myself that she will soon be busy and won't find enough time. Something inside me told me that this couldn't be happening!
Then I convinced myself that she was doing this for her own good and will come back at some point!
I want to thank each and everybody who has put in their time to read our blog. And a huge thanks to all of you amazing followers as well!

And since this is our 100th and last post I want to say a huge goodbye to everyone!

My feelings on the 100th post:
Hey! I am so happy to announce that we have just completed our 100 posts. I am doing my 12th class and so would have to leave but I got an amazing crew who can keep resharing my blog! <3
My blog is something that expanded so much for an ordinary girl like me. I never believed or imagined that I could REALLY make something that would affect so many people! I just dreamt of it! :)
Thanks for letting me touch your lives, for helping me grow, for telling me that I can share my feelings on this forum, for telling me I could do it, for assuring me that I have it in me, for showing me the value of my words and for giving me confidence and love.
I won't even write long because this is no goodbye letter!
I promise I will come back stronger and will make the leaving worth the while.
Thanks for everything and all the support!
XOXO
Khyati


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends for Life…

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

A Battle Against The Downpour