Reviving The Trip ( Fourth of April)

Dad woke me up and told me to get ready as we were about to leave Chandhigarh for home.
Yeah, I delayed the schedule again.
It was a long car ride again.
But with more steep slopes! 



Nothing much happened on that journey. My brother practiced his driving skills, I was my PJs and had to even get out of the car several times and saw people staring at me of course. We remembered we left our photos at dads friends house.
And I sat in my car clicking photos, missing LOLers and so impatient to get home.
This trip was different indeed.
I was mature this time, had a phone with myself, was quite independent and had consciousness.
I captured each memory to take back to my LOLers.
And I had a quality family time. Now that was some trip!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour