Our Baby Through The Fires

So young and innocent,
It was our little baby,
Being tested by God,
Deprived of you and me.

The test was so harsh,
It was for the old and wise,
And, my little newborn baby,
Was going through it, with his cries.

You could not be there to save him,
But, nor could I be.
We were both separated,
From each other and our baby.

Walking on his all fours,
And still stumbling, he went,
And sat in front of the fires,
So tiny yet independent.

He sat there looking,
With his innocent graze,
At the fires of test,
It was such a tough phase.

It made me cry sourly,
To see him this way,
And you couldn't hold me,
You couldn't even stay.

Our baby was tiny,
But, was pure and strong,
Sticking to righteousness,
Not going on with wrong.



I couldn't help but wait,
Only you could rescue our baby,
And at the right time,
Could you both come back to me.

The baby was our LOVE,
Strong yet new born,
The fires were the DIFFICULTIES,
Which separated us along.

And, I still am left here waiting,
Praying to my God painfully,
To give you a single chance,
To come back to me quickly.

Because I know you'll take,
The first chance that comes your way,
And I hope in spite of the fires,
Our love doesn't fade away.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour