The Best Thing About You

You are just being yourself,
And that's the best thing about you.

When I see others,
So superficial, so cheesy,
I just thank God,
Because I have you.

We are different,
Not strange, but unique,
Not like the others,
We have something greater.

What not has stood against us?
What not has kept us apart?
But, when have we ever been broken?
In real sense, never is the answer.



How did it sustain,
I wonder and look back,
And, I see two loyal people,
Just being completely pure and loving.

Whatever may come our way,
We'll not stop trying,
And, one day all odds will favour us,
Because our God is with us.

Thanks for just not playing,
And for being so pure,
You light up my life,
And I love you, because,

You are just being yourself,
And that's the best thing about you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour