Scars Blaring Stories

I've been sitting here alone,
With scars on my soul,
Each one blaring it's own story.

And, if you listen to them all,
You will know why I fall,
And never achieve any glory.

One of the scars scream out loud,
I'm not even a proper part,
Of my broken family.

Another scar chants how trivial I am,
Not quite capable,
It says, truthfully.

And, the largest scar at my heart,
Talks of my lover - my last hope,
Leaving me abruptly.



And when I tell my people all that I face,
They say,
It will be okay.

How will it be, I question!
Oh God, look at your creation!
No one comes here to stay.

It hasn't happen to them, so they don't understand,
They just say,
It will be okay.

But, I know it won't!
Never can it be!

I've been scarred for life,
Hardened without any love, completely.

And,

I've been sitting here alone,
With my scars on my soul,
Each one blaring its own story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT GOD PREACHED (A Conversation With God)

Friends for Life…

A Battle Against The Downpour